I was lucky to be introduced to Chris Reccardi by my client Elliot Easton of The CARS. Elliot and I were brainstorming over the proposed graphic ideas for his SG when I happened to ask him what artists turn you on? He then told me he loved Chris Reccardi, famous veteran of TV and Film animation in Pop surrealism. I then suggested that Elliot approach Chris about possibly doing a rendering for us. And that was just the beginning.
- What I am playin' on today... controversial "Antigua" Strat - revived by Eric Clapton for his Crossroads Drug... http://t.co/Azvr9tYIUp Posted on May 21
- On my bench... working on completing the Stratton Violin "Skull" - a one of a kind handmade beauty! http://t.co/AlU6aJf770 Posted on May 21
- Photo: Amazing skull violin in process at #kantorguitars http://t.co/y0b9FCkvjg Posted on May 20
- Stormy Monday got the blues... Trans Blue AAA quilt LP http://t.co/eOmKq461XF Posted on May 20
- #kantorguitars always a new turn of events #gibsoncustom #lespaul only 1 inch thick and 5lbs! http://t.co/x3KxTnSo38 Posted on May 18